Tuesday, June 5, 2012

strangers with weebay

this is a very special edition of strangers with weebay. it's like that 90210 episode about the drunk driving crash. so sad. anyway, last monday (memorial day) i was out walking weebay at 9am. a man approached me on a bike and began verbally harassing me. it escalated to him grabbing my butt, i screamed, he started chasing me and yelling at me. it kept on for a few blocks until i got to where people were and he sped off. 

i was really shaken up and ended up emailing the police (yay technology), who encouraged me to file a report. so tuesday night, a sweet policeman came to our house to file the report. 

weebay freaked out. he LOVED this guy, and another cop came too and he LOVED him also. it was hilarious. he actually tried to jump on the chair with the guy, didn't make it and bounced off the chair. the poor guy finally picked him up and weebay freaked out, licking his walkie talkie thing and just generally being the most excited puppy ever. he was so sad when everyone left, but lp and i were not. 


1 comment:

Weebay's Favorite Uncle said...

I love you so much.