Wednesday, June 6, 2012

favorite things

i'm super busy, super stressed and feeling super grouchy this week, so here are some of my favorite things that are getting me through the week:

1. favorite person- lp. duh. he's doing a nice job of making me laugh when i get too grumpy and giving me big hugs when i need them.

2. favorite animal- weebay. duh twice. last night he sniggled up in my neck while we slept and when i woke up, his big bug eyes were watching me. i love my little buddy.

3. favorite coffee- skinny vanilla lattes. it's been so nice outside this week (70s!) so i've been warming up with a hot coffee beverage and this is one of my favorites.

4. favorite shoes- been living in my navy saltwaters. they are so comfy and i can kick things if i feel like it without having them fly off my feet.

5. favorite day- next friday. i take off to see eric and kristen in san antonio! hooray for our friendcation!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I was wondering if we would make the "favorite" list...so happy we did