Monday, March 26, 2012

favorite things: rain edition


it's been raining here a lot lately. although in reality i do not like the rain, my head always creates something fantastic involving rain. i think it all starts with one of the best movies ever. the part with gene kelley dancing in the rain is so magical to me. i still get all goos bumpy when i watch it!! i can imagine lovely rain dances with lp or my friends, pretty umbrellas, lovely rainboots (i do love me some hunters!!!), beautiful rainbows. when i was little, i would dress up, paint my face (it's true, i did that) and run out in the rain with my little pink striped umbrella and do rain dances. these days, i enjoy the rain if i don't have to go anywhere but hate it when i have to go to work. i still love stomping around in puddles, although these days i have traded in my umbrella for a raincoat for practical reasons (small sidewalks=umbrella agony!). here are some of my favorite things, rain edition!!!

favorite rainy movie


favorite rain boots

favorite thing to do in rain

favorite rainy picture


favorite way to see umbrellas

favorite animal rainy picture


favorite use of umbrella as a prop

favorite vintage rainy lady


wait, maybe she is instead


favorite umbrellas

No comments: