Sunday, March 25, 2012

this week's phone pics

always gotta upload those phone pics. man, i really want to take more pictures with my nice camera but i ALWAYS have my phone on me and it's so small and compact. i think one of my april resolutions will be to try to take my good camera out more and use it. the weather has been nicer these days so it should be easier....maybe?? i'll test it out this weekend since my mom is coming to visit!!! hooray! oh, sidenote: weebay and i got into an illegal dog park this week. it was amazing. the cops came and everyone scattered and i felt like i was in a 1920's speakeasy. so great.

look at this face. i seriously love it.
tuesday frenchie party on the corner!! there were five total. oh. my. goodness.
this was my favorite game when i was younger. i hate it with all my being now.
new dress. love it to pieces. love that i get to bust out all my long dresses for summer!!
happy hour at my house. four bottles of skinnygirl sangria were definitely enough.
right before he turned into the devil.
pretty trees
started getting the washingtonian and i feel so dc. first issue was 61 hidden gems and i can't wait to see more of them!
fat butt
so. jealous. no, this is not mine but a girl can dream.....

No comments: