Tuesday, March 27, 2012

midday snack

yall, i have to admit it. i'm a daytime eater. i want to eat all day, from the time i get up, until about 4 pm. then i could honestly be done. unfortunately, lp doesn't let me just not eat. he says i need my strength (i think he wants to fatten me up). anyway, to counter-balance eating at night, i try to eat like a normal person. you know, like not eating my entire caloric allowance before most people get home from work. part of this means that i am hungry all. day. long. i have always been a grazer so it's easy enough to spread out my lunch. i mean, i pretty much eat snacks all day (veggies and hummus, veggie burger, cheese and crackers, etc) so no worries. my biggest problem has been that i get the biggest wave of hunger around 3ish. like, crazy hungry. i've been working out the perfect midday snack and i finally found it- lower sugar oatmeal. it's so delicious AND it's so filling. i think because it's hot and it takes a while to eat that it really fills me up. also, it's only 120 calories. perfect amount for a snack for me. seriously- try it!!! it's a tasty midday snack.

No comments: