Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey girl hey!

I've returned to my bad blogging ways- I apologize! Lots has happened since I last blogged, but I'm only going to talk about 3 things:

1. My job- I'm starting to get more kids, but for real, half a paycheck that I then have to take a third out of for taxes will not cut it. So, everyone wish kids my way. I need like 12 more kids to make my finances work for my life here. That's a lot, but I need them! If they don't come my way soon I told LP that I was going to go to playgrounds and listen for kids that had speech problems. When I found them, I would run up, thrust a card at them and tell them, "Give this to your mom, honey." LP said that I would probably have the cops called on me and I would have to tell them, "I swear, I'm not kidnapping kids, I'm trying to help them!!!" as they dragged me to jail. Speaking of LP...

2. He's back! Hooray! He got back last Friday night and we had a nice weekend. Sunday, I helped him move, which was not as bad as it sounds. I'm thinking that with all the moving I've been doing lately, I may have a side business on my hands if I don't get those kids I need! Ha ha!

3. This weekend, I will finally get my pictures and mirrors on my walls! Yes, folks, that's what LP and I will be doing- hanging stuff in my apartment. I haven't been able to do it yet because my walls are concrete and I've bent three nails so far trying to get them in. It's so exciting, I know, but I think maybe next weekend we're going to meet LP's sister and husband in Maryland or somewhere fun, so we decided to take an easy weekend.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day (long) weekend!!!

1 comment:

MC said...

A side business moving people.... hmmm....that would make you a minority business owner.... there's gotta be some government "minority moving money" available for that..