Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Warning! This place is TINY!!!!

I thought I'd give you a preview of my new place. Let me tell you a few things about it first though. For starters, it's a whopping 472 square feet. That's about a hundred and fifty square feet LESS than my previous place. Yikes. Second, it's tiny. I think that should do it before I take you all on the tour. Here, is the front door.


It's a beautiful puke green color, mixed with a shade of moss. I kid, it's actually a lot better looking in person than in this picture, but still a very interesting color to pick for a front door.

When you step in, you see the 'living area'....


and by 'living area' I mean living room and bedroom all wrapped up in one. This front part is the "living room" and that back part by the window is the "bedroom" (if that's what you'd like to call it).

Now to your left, you'll see the kitchen......

...and if you step in further, you'll be in the kitchen.

That's right kids, it's half a counter, a mini stove, a mini sink, a mini dishwasher, a mini fridge and about 2 cabinets. Wowzah, that's tiny for someone like me who has like 16 million kitchen items. I didn't get a picture of the closet/bathroom, but we'll save that for the after pics.

Thanks for visiting me today! I'd invite you all in, but there's absolutely no room for anyone else.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Is there room for me to come and visit?

Paul and Leslie said...

Now I see why you didn't want me and Eric to come in on the same weekend!!!