Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fairy Princess

This is my shout out to Eric. I love this guy. He's mean, crude, loud, impulsive, hyped up all the time - basically, awesome. And gay. Since I hang out with him so much, I would call myself a "fag hag." Now, for those who may not know, a "fag hag" is a girl who hangs out with gays a lot. Like, goes to the gay club, has a gay BFF, goes to big gay events; pretty much a gay but a girl. Most of these girls alwao happen to be on the chubby side and are usually not the best looking ladies. I'm not judging, I'm just saying.....Anyway, one night Eric and I were out at tha' club and I referred to myself as a "fag hag." Eric decided that this just didn't cut it. He reasoned that I wasn't fat (sweet!) and I was not ugly (great!) and not in love with him. Although I hang with the gays, I did not know at the time that many fag hags were in love with their gay. I do adore Eric, but as a brother. Or a relative that you have to love (kidding!). So we decided that I needed a new name. Eric came up with "princess" which is appropriate because my parents also call me this but I decided that "fairy princess" was much better. I am now starting a movement to patent this phrase. It's not for everyone so don't go throwing it around but it is appropriate for those girls who have a gay friend that they enjoy hanging out with and keep themselves mildly in shape, are not hideous and by NO MEANS are or will ever be in love with their gay friend. So marinate on this, embrace it and feel free to throw it around as you see fit.

2 comments:

Kalinda said...

Since you said MILDLY in shape, I guess I can undertake the label as well...?

You can tell me if I'm fat.

Kalinda said...

wait, no don't.