Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy busy bee

Sometimes I'm the most productive person ever. Today was one of those days. I worked and then headed to the gym. It was a good workout, the kind where I was bopping to the music and lifting heavier weights and felt really strong. Then, I went to the store really quick (forgot my feta!) and headed home for a run outside. Well, not really a "run" run because I do what I call my EOS. I walk Every Other Song - hence, EOS. I know, I'm like super clever, right? Anyway, when I get home I decide to bake mah squash I bought yesterday. It's actually a spaghetti squash, so you cook it and then when it's done you rake through the insides of it and it comes out like spaghetti!! While this big old squash is cooking, I start the "big clean." I try to do like massive cleaning about 3-4 times a year. Most of the time I just kind of spot clean things but every once in a while I like to move everything and clean and dust and mop and stuff. That time is now. I started today with the kitchen. All counter space is now thoroughly clean. Including the sink. Man, I am a dork. Anyway, about the time I'm finished, so is my squash! So I scrape it's guts out and put a little pesto, mushrooms and pine nuts with it and eat it! Then I take out the trash and make my lunch for the next day and it's alreay 7:30. I am exhausted now so I quit, but be afraid house- I'm back to cleaning you tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: