Sunday, May 13, 2012

mom happy

my mom is the bomb. i'm sure you all have great moms too, but i cannot imagine my life with a different mom. top 5 things i love most about my mom:

1. she loves me. like, really loves me. no matter what, unconditionally, anything can happen and she would still love me. 
2. she took me everywhere with her when i was little. 
3. she's silly. and happy. 
4. we talk almost every day and have since i moved away. when i lived in austin, we had lunch every saturday or sunday and dinner once a week. 
5. she supports and encourages me in everything i do. 

hope you all had a great day with your moms. i wish i lived closer so i could take her out for a fun lunch, but we will just have to do that in a few weeks when i see her in dallas!!! 

from when we were in australia together a few years ago. so much fun with mom!!

1 comment:

Hold You Mama said...

This made me SO very happy! I just love you and am SO blessed to have YOU as my precious daughter!