Monday, May 14, 2012

happiness



so, watch this. seriously. it makes me so happy just to even think about it!! i am like this little girl. it sounds so corny, but i really do love so much about life. when i made lp watch it with me, he said, "megan, you like this because this like you." and he's right. there are so many days when i will just look over at him and randomly say, "baby, i love our ______" (can be filled in with: life, house, dog, neighborhood, brita pitcher, whatever). he always gets a little smile and just says, "i know."

now don't get me wrong, it's not all rainbows and glitter over here, but for the most part, i am just a naturally happy person. i do love me some sarcasm and i can surely be a grump when i want. these times are not what i feel defines me though, so i can usually put on a smile at the end of the day.i may sound dumb or naive or unaware or in my own world, but at this point in my life, i really don't care. i like being happy, i like people who want to find joy in the world and i want to live my life enjoying every moment. i am more than aware that there is so much pain and suffering out there, and i want to acknowledge that, but someone's gotta bring the happy and that's what i want for myself. to be happy.

1 comment:

Hold You Mama said...

I raised you and she IS like you were as a little girl.....and still are as a young woman! Hmmmm, I wonder if MY happy rubbed off on you a bit? The thought of THAT makes me happy! :)