Tuesday, March 20, 2012

shoes

yall, i have to tell you that there is something i rediscover every year, for the past 10 years, that makes me so very happy. my kick a** dr scholls sandals. they rock. i have seriously had them for about 10 years and every year when i bust them out i get about 10 compliments. you can wear them with jeans or a dress or shorts- versatile!!! plus, they are pretty comfy, which means a lot to this 31 year old. if you're looking for some kewl shoes, these are pretty high on my list.



here's what i wore them with today (ps-mine are red) note that awesome crack at the bottom of the mirror. yeah, i was at work and instead of a full length mirror, it's two mirrors stacked together.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I HATE that you can wear jeans to work!!! By HATE I mean I'm super jealous of you! Can't wait to see you. Also, they're super good for a calf workout..since I don't work out my calves are always sore after I wear them!

Norm said...

um, you're going to be able to wear jeans everyday soon enough!! unless you're wearing your lululemon pants.