Wednesday, June 3, 2009

H2O

I drank 86 ounces of water yesterday. That seems like so much to me! It's weird, but I'm like chronically thirsty. I don't really know what it is, but apparently I've always been this way. My mom said that when she would take me on a walk, she'd have to bring 2 bottles of juice for just like 30-45 minutes. What child would need to drink that much?!?! I remember always being thirsty when I was little. When I played sports (ha! that didn't last long!) I used to have one of those HUGE Coleman water jugs that I would blow through. I constantly told my mom/my teachers/anyone how thirsty I was and I remember them telling me "Oh, you'll be ok" but I wasn't. Seriously, I was so thirsty! And even now, I drink 36 ounces of water at work alone, not including my glass or 2 while I'm getting ready and then 3-4 glasses when I get home after working out. If I felt weird, I'd think I had diabetes or something. Maybe I do.....

In other news, I just went on 3 interviews in 3 days in DC this past weekend. I have NO idea what will happen, but cross your fingers!!!!

No comments: