Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Learnin bout my camera

Well, I know that this probably isn't all that exciting, but I'll get on posting some pics with actual people in them soon. I took a short class last week. It was kind of a waste because it was REALLY basic (and that's bad coming from me!) but it did tell me a few things I was wondering about. So I took some pictures in LP's backyard while I was in San Francisco this past weekend and here's what I learned!









This last one is my favorite! He has a lemon tree and a lime tree in his backyard so I'm pumped to perfect my lemonade skills this summer while I'm there! When I'm relaxing this weekend I'll write a better post but I am liking my new camera! Now, I just need a better lens......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I think precise post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.