Monday, February 23, 2009

Who's the most boring girl? Mememe!!!

I am writing this so that I remember what it's like to try and write about your actual life because I have been so effin' boring lately! This weekend I went to Flower Mound to visit my gram, my aunt, uncle and cousins. I spent all Saturday watching my cousins play baseball and/or basketball. The baseball game was superfunawesome due to the great wind and freezing ass weather. So much fun I can't hardly explain it. I told my family I would never allow my future children to play baseball. For some reason, that was "selfish?" I don't know why.

On a better note, I'm finally going to be home this weekend! Hooray! It feels like it's been ages since I've been home. I mean, 2 whole weekends away from your house makes you feel like you're never home. It'll be good to be here. I am going to make sure I have one day where I don't do anything. And, I'm gonna try to get some cleaning done. Woo hoo!!!

No comments: