Monday, February 2, 2009

Grossness

I make up things for myself to do when I'm alone. Not only that, I act like they are things that HAVE to be done right away. For instance, today I decided that I absolutely HAD to move the couch and sweep under it. You see, I have cement floors (ooooo, so trendy) and Emma doesn't know how to use her litter box so when she gets out of her little box, she just jumps out all crazy-like and scatters the little litter pebbles all after her. Then, since I have the awesome cement floor, the little litter pebbles roll and bounce their way all over my floor. Sometimes, I find them in the bathroom. Which is as far from the box as possible. (*This isn't saying much, seeing as I have an apartment the size of some peoples' offices*) Ok, back to what I made myself do today. Sooo, decide today that I shold move the couch completely out of the way and vacuum under it. I move it and GROSSNASTYSICK! There were little litter pebbles, hairballs (mine and Emma's), crumbs, parts of her food, parts of my food. there was even a little plastic toy (sometimes I get toys at work that I bring home - I'm a nerd). Ewwwww! Word to the wise - check under your couch from time to time. Ya never know what you'll find!


Side note: I have no idea how to post pictures on this thingy. I WILL FIGURE IT OUT. I just need some time and we'll get it together here!

1 comment:

Kalinda said...

you need photobucket account for your blog! you can use the one provided, but it's much harder! remind me and I'll email you my HTML cheat website, makes things a TON easier. :) And, give good resume boosting factors under the "skills" part of your resume, you know, should you ever worry about lay offs like THIS GAL.