Monday, January 5, 2009

Street folk

SO, this is definitely not my thing. Blogging, that is. But it is 2009 so maybe it WILL be my new thing. We will just have to wait and see.

Ok, I have a problem. I live downtown and I've always tried to be nice to the homeless and crazies around in hopes that we could be friends and they could look out for me and we could be friends. Kind of. Anyway, that is not working out for me. First, we had the guy who blew me a zerbert. Next, we have a lady who, as LP and I are walking down the street, looks straight at me and yells, "STAY OUT OF MY F'ING BUSINESS, B****!!!" I swear, I didn't even look at her or anything. Then yesterday, we're walking around and we walk past this guy. He's looking like he might hit on me or try and molest me or something, but as we get right next to each other he looks at me and says, "Hey asshole." What??? Why would someone say that? I didn't even do or say anything!! Oh, street people. Why won't you let me love you?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't either have street folk or gays, but not both. and i think you've already picked your side.

Norm said...

that's a shame. i want it all.