Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's always been sunny in.....Austin.

To reiterate my point, I AM NOT GOOD AT BLOGGING. But, at least I remembered today! The SMF (special man friend) and I went a-walkin last night. On 6th street. Don't ask why but we did. I got yelled at by a homeless crackhead lady (Stay out of my fuckin' business!!!! is what she said) and a zerbert blown at me. For those who don't know, zerberts are when you stick your tongue out and blow "zeeeerrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt!!!" I thought it was just a one time thing but again, today, I got spoken to in an unfavorable tone. What is it? Do I look funny, smell bad, have a weird face? Maybe people just hate the way I look? Who knows.

SO, on a completely unrelated note, I got farted on today. That's right, a kid was sitting on my lap and farted on me. Why would someone do that? Even at 6, I like to believe that I knew better than to pass gas on someone's lap. Especially a nice lady teacher. But sure enough, I heard it. And smelled it later. Gross!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! A blog!!

i fart on your lap all the time. it's just that mine are SBD.

wow. i'm 6.