Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fat tummy

I have been the biggest freakin bum lately. Like, sitting on the couch, watching tons of movies, too tired to move, drinking anything I can get my hands on tired. Why? The only thing I can think of is the heat. Or malaria. I'm secretly hoping it's malaria. I've always had this secret fear/hope that I got a really bad kind of sick that wouldn't necessarily kill me but would just make everyone feel sorry for me. Kind of sick, huh? There may be something wrong with my head. I made cookies today. And ate them. It made my tummy so full, I'm sitting here burping it all up.

My biggest news is that LP is coming back. Soon. It should be no surprise then to figure that he'll be living with me for a while. In my large apartment. This should provide LOADS of entertaining stories. The last time he lived with me for about a month, the hilarity started the day he moved in. It was Eric's birthday and LP happened to be moving in at the same time. The unfortunate thing about this was that I only had one elevator key, which we both needed at the same time. I (being the patient, rational person I am) kind of freaked out on him for a little bit and yelled and bitched at him for no real reason. He (being quite aware of my tendency for dramatics at time) smiled and asked me what I would like to do and that he would be more than willing to take care of it all and would join us later. I met up with the friends and immediately felt like a be-yotch. So, later that evening I apologized profusely for snapping at him and told him how mean I was. At this point he smiles and asks me to get a box in the closet. It was a present for me, you know, the bitchy girl who snapped at him. He thought it was hilarious that I was so mean and he had gotten me a present (it was a really awesome glazed bowl from Clarksville Pottery to put my keys and stuff in that I had wanted). And this is what living with me is like-kind of dramatically bipolar crazy. But never boring!

No comments: