Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh, and check this out

I was talking with LP and he introduced me to this website that I am now in love with. Seriously. If you like to bash on celeb fashion, you'll love this. And I will admit it- I love celebrity bashing. I hate that I even talk about them, but I do. It's my favorite brainless activity. On the plane, I had 3 books - Love In The Time of Cholera, When You Burst Into Flames and In Cold Blood- and 2 celebrity gossip magazines. Not because I think they have great articles. I understand that one of my "kids" (you all know they type of kids I work with) could breeze through this magazine and sum it up for me and I would probably learn more from them than reading this myself, but that's kind of the point. I love stimulating my mind or whatever, but sometimes my brain is tired and it needs an easy score. These magazines are it. Anyway, here's the website:

http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/

No comments: