Monday, May 21, 2012

pho(ne)tographs

ya'll, i have tuberculosis. or the whooping cough. ok, maybe it's just allergies, but i have had this nasty cough that makes me sound like i smoke 200 cigs a day. it's beating me down. saturday i slept until almost 10 and yesterday i took a nap. if you know me, you should know this is so unlike me. yesterday i was so tired and my body felt so worn down that i didn't even go run like i had planned. blah. so now lp has allergies and feels bad and i do too. although i will say that i'm feeling better today. anyway, this all led me to not doing a whole lot last week or this past weekend. here's what happened:

i wore rain boots. and it rained. 

i wore one of my favorite skirts

 which i have to wear a belt with, as it's a bit too large lately (boo ya!!!)

lp and i went to the gibson- neither of us knew they had a patio!! so of course we sat there. and it was lovely. 

i took weebay to the dog park and this adorable lady was there. 

weebay looks like this after a trip to the dog park. 

No comments: