Wednesday, May 4, 2011

it's been absolutely lovely here

it's been delightful here! it warmed up finally and although it's been raining (a lot!), when it's been sunny, i've LOVED the weather. saturday, blair and i decided to get a mani and go running around town. we started out with a manicure and champagne, grabbed a drink and then go shopping for a bit. after we shopped, we decided to get some guacamole and a drink.

blair had sangria. a whole pitcher!
i had a paloma- i miss jarritos so much!!!!
after drinks, guac and an enchilada, we headed over to the science club, where lp met us for a bit.

yesterday, i met the "all star crew" (lp's nickname for us) at bullfeathers for a few drinks. it was so warm outside, although a little windy, so we sat on the patio.

shea, me, perry, mrc, whit, stacey
mrc and whit
shea and me!!!
me and perry
it was great to sit outside and chat with my ladies. today is cold and rainy, so i hope that it goes back to the warm weather soon!!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Did Blair make you buy ridiculous items like I do? I can't wait to do that to you in June!

Norm said...

nobody makes me buy ridiculous things like you do!!! CAN. NOT. WAIT. for june!