Monday, November 8, 2010

Book it!- update

k-rab, this update is for you as you have been so diligent in posting to your blog (which i LOVE reading!!). finished the room and let me tell ya, it is sad. not the story itself, as it's told from a 5 year old's point of view, but the meaning behind all of the things he knows and doesn't know. kind of makes you want to punch all those creeps in the world who do things like this. BUT, that being said, it's good. i read it in about a day and a half. lp got me a kindle for my birthday, so i am now able to buy books with the click of a button (yikes!) and carry all my books with me in one little handy-dandy piece of machinery. let's see if i can stay out of debt to amazon!!

1 comment:

Kentsten said...

Ooooh, good to know. I will definitely check out The Room. Kent and I are saving for an iPad and I am dreaming of the day when all my books are all on one little gadget. Could be dangerous for the budget, but after traveling to Europe this summer and toting around a stack of books from place to place...I'm ready to go digital. :)