Monday, January 4, 2010

2K10 or 20-10?

Which will you go with? I like 2K10, but I called "2002" 2K2 so I feel like I'm copying myself. It's so hard trying to be original! I hope everyone's new year was great. Ours was super fun!!! I had been feeling sick and was almost about to throw in the towel and request that we just stay home and watch the Twilight Zone marathon (that's right, we're super SYFY channel nerds!) but on Thursday I actually felt better. Yay! Anyway, we had recently met a cool couple through one of LP's roomates and they invited us to meet them at a bar. It was blocks from my house (meaning we could walk- no cab!!!) and $40 open bar so we decided to meet them. Good choice! There was a great jukebox, cool bartenders and fun people. We all hung out and laughed and played music- overall good time! When we were leaving, one of my friends texted me that they were at another bar that was actually on our way back to my house, so we stopped by there and had a few drinks. It was a long evening for us (I'm usually in bed by 10!) as I didn't unlock my door until 3:30!!!Needless to say, I felt horrible on Friday and we did not leave the couch all day. And, luckily my DVR hooked me up with the full Twilight Zone marathon so I have watched hours of it trying to get rid of them. Ha! I hope that everyone has a wonderful new year!!!!

No comments: