Monday, May 4, 2009

Super Psyched!

I haven't seen LP in over a month, but I'm heading to SF Thursday for his b-day! Hooray for seeing him and his old man self. It feels like it's been ages. Some other tidbits......
*went to the best party ever (thank you, Beth). It was a "Buddha Birthday" party thrown by an awesome girl. She was super cool- she had a guitar filled with MaiTai. She had also rented a smo mat and 2 sumo wrestler outfits for people to sumo wrestle. One of the most gut-busting things you will ever see is 2 people going at it in a sumo outfit.
*yesterday, K and I went to Pecan Street Festival (my 2nd time in one weekend. Maybe a little overboard?). Anyway, we had so much fun! We were just gonna go and sit somewhere and have A beer. Yeah, right! We ended up chilling at the Blind Pig over the course of several hours, talking and watching people. The weather was great and the people were hilarious. Side note: we both decided we have never been to the Blind Pig at night. We only make it there during the day. Weird.....
*I go to my first camera class Wednesday. Wish me luck! I need to get good at it so I can quit my job and be a fabulous Pulitzer Prize winning photographer.

No comments: