Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Awes-tin!!!

Hey! It's been a while. Not that anyone reads this, but here are some pics I've taken lately. Sometimes I just walk around downtown. Now, I am going to my first class soon, so these are still just all me, no help and should be getting better with time. I love how they put all the old names on all the numbered streets downtown! I wish I knew all the old names, but alas, all I know is Pecan.


My next project is find all these guitars and take their pictures and make myself a collage.






There is a GUY UP THERE!!! See him? He's on the left, right over the word "Holbrook" and I have no clue what he was doing there.
Job update: Got a phone interview Friday. We'll see.




2 comments:

Kentsten said...

That's so awesome that you're pursuing photography! I love it. If you're ever in Dallas and want to go on a shoot with my friend Lindsey, she would love it. Her site is www.lindseysheaphotography.com.

So, so fun!

your brother said...

likes the congress one.