Friday, July 25, 2008

This would be why I'm so bad at having a blog

So, it's been a while. Sorry! I don't really have much going on though. I got a new car. For those who didn't know. When I get in, the screen on the dash says "Welcome to Camry" which led me to add "land" to the end. So, I call my new car Camryland. Like a magical place. Only, it's a car. It has a fun auxiallary cord for my iPod so the sound comes through clear, like a cd. Waaayyyy better than the old thing that plugs in to the cigarette lighter. Also, it came with Bluetooth. This has led me to call EVERYONE when I'm in the car. It's so perfect for me. I absolutely hate having a phone on my ear (which is why you're much more likely to get a text from me) but I don't want to text in the car. This sucker comes through my speakers and I talk. No phone on my ear, no button pushing. It is great.

Heading to a concert tonight. Hopefully, it'll be awesome. I'll have to let you know about all that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "Welcome to Camry" scroll cannot be removed. The unit is made by JBL and it's stuck in the chip when they are sent to Toyota so there's no way you can change the scroll to say anything else.